This Arabian “dhow” boat dinner cruise on Dubai Marina can be booked in advance to save vacation time and reduce hassle. You are welcome to reserve the evening that suits your schedule, and you will be able to travel independently to the marina to join your light-bedecked boat. After that, enjoy an international buffet dinner followed by a live whirling dervish show while enjoying the illuminated towers, malls, and hotels. Transfers from the central Dubai hotel to the airport can be upgraded.
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Marina at night while taking in the nighttime lights and sights. An open-air upper deck and glass-enclosed lower deck are included in a traditional Dhow (an Arab sailing vessel). A buffet dinner will be served as you cruise along the artificial canal. We will provide you with an opportunity to see some of Dubai’s most prominent skyscrapers and attractions during the tour.
During some holidays, entertainment and alcoholic beverages are not permitted During this popular nighttime attraction in Dubai, you will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel.
What to Expect
On your maiden visit to the Big Apple, be sure to allow a minimum of three days so you can take a breath and enjoy all the city has to offer without being in transit every moment of your trip. The following will only scratch the surface of what to expect but will arm you with information to feel confident during your time in New York City.
• Experience the magic of Dhow cruise Marina, a combination of fine dining, enchanting entertainment, and magical sightseeing.
• This cruise offers guests an opportunity to experience the calm waters of Dubai Marina as their lights are illuminated by the dazzling buildings that line the water’s edge.
• As you cruise through the marina canal, you will be able to observe the illuminating skyscrapers of the city
• For a luxurious experience, the lower deck is fully air-conditioned, while the upper deck is open air, making it a perfect location for a romantic evening.
• Welcome dinner at Marina: Enjoy fresh dates and Arabic coffee upon arrival
• Guests can choose from a variety of dishes at the 3-course international buffet.
• Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are available on the buffet
• Drinking water, tea and coffee are included with the ride..
• You can enjoy the storytelling art of Tanura dancers on our open-air upper deck and the fully air-conditioned lower deck for a luxurious experience.
• The hotel offers high-end service by providing professional staff and an entertainment program with the latest music (English, Arabic, and Hindi).
• With a cruise experience, you can book transfers at the same time.
• There is a daily Dhow dinner cruise departing from the Dubai Marina and finishing at 11 p.m. The festivities begin with boarding at 8:30 p.m. and end at 11 p.m. Since the cruise begins at 9 PM, depending on your location, you will be picked up to an hour in advance
• The Cruise experience and dinner will be for 1.5 hours (9.00 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.). It will take a total of three hours to complete the entire experience, including transfers.
Register now! We will send you best offers for your trip.