8 Must-See Hidden Gems In The Philippines
The Philippines is an incredibly diverse country. With a history reaching to 11,000 BC and the complete cultural immersion, travelers can discover numerous places around the nation that offer something different in the way of sights, sounds, and tastes. Some of these destinations might be off the beaten path while others are just small enough to have been overlooked. Let us look at some hidden gems in this huge country!
8 Must-See Hidden Gems In The Philippines
Filipinos are blessed with a diversity of geographical and cultural landscapes. From sun-soaked islands in the Visayas to lush green hills of Mindanao, from world-famous cities like Manila and Cebu to lesser-known gems like Dumaguete City, there’s plenty to discover in this Southeast Asian country.
Of course, no trip to the Philippines would be complete without a visit to its capital city – Manila. But if you’re looking for something different, don’t miss out on these otherhidden gems in the Philippines:
1. Bacolod City: Bacolod is home to the Bacolod International Airport and one of the regions most developed urban centres, but beyond that it’s largely rural with beautiful beaches and stunning landscape.
2. Banaue: If you’re looking for breathtakingly scenic views, Banaue should definitely be on your list of places to visit in the Philippines. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is known for its spectacular villages carved into ancient limestone cliffs, as well as its rice terraces – a UNESCO World Heritage Site in itself.
3. Davao City: Davao City is the fourth most populous city in the Philippines and has been dubbed “the city of fine weather”. Surrounded by rain forest and mountains, this city is a natural wonderland.
4. Panglao: Maynila can be a pricey town to afford so visiting the more low key, more remote island of Panglao in Palawan will get you away from the city and nature for some peace and quiet.
5. Puerto Princesa: This tourist hotspot quite literally lays on the water’s edge with crystal clear waters leading out to the Pacific Ocean where you can watch dolphins leaping over as they meet their fate of getting an instant tummy ache!
6. Tsukiji Fish Market: Tourists who are budget travelers come to visit this ice palace that lies in the Sunshine Town Metropolitan Area. It’s an experience you’d never get at home — and it’s all thanks to being located near the Japanese-owned land of Tokyo!
Being right in the middle of sun, sand, glitz and glam, Ipanema is undoubtedly one of those cities that never fails to wow everyone with its vibe! Here’s a list of must visit places will more than recre ated that must stay in Rio de Janeiro!
7. Sambódromo: Better known as the world’s largest and most decorated venue, this amusement park sits right by the banks of Guanabara Bay sporting over 40 rides and amusements to make you scream like crazy before pleading ‘Whee!’ (whimpering’ it after getting off!).
8. Praca Santos-Dumont: It’s a place where people sell plants and flowers on the sidewalks, here at Sambox It’s one of those places where its nothing without its flower vendors. The beauty of being unique is you can watch people come and go along with that fast paced music playing in passing cars on their horns to underscore your helpless fear to be an accomplished
Find parks and other tourist spots
Malacañang Palace, the headquarters of the executive branch of the Philippine government, is a must-see attraction in Manila. But there are many other hidden gems in the Philippines that tourists should explore.
Some of the best places to find parks and other tourist spots are in Metro Manila. Just walk around and you will start to see all sorts of hidden treasures. For example, in Cubao, you can find New Cubao Park, which has a beautiful garden and a lake. Nearby, there is also Westwing Plaza with a giant Ferris wheel and a variety of shops.
You can also find great parks and attractions near Makati City. In Chino Roces Avenue, for example, you can find Forbes Park which has an impressivefontainebleau-style cherry blossom tree. There are also numerous restaurants and shops in this area, so visitors will have plenty to do while they are waiting for their ride on the ferris wheel or enjoying a picnic lunch.
There are lots of amazing things to see and do in the Philippines that visitors don’t usually know about. If you take the time to explore them, you will be sure to have a terrific time in this wonderful country.
One of the hidden gems of the Philippines is Rizal Park. This national park is known for its beautiful gardens and scenic landscapes.
Rizal Park is also home to several attractions that are not commonly seen in other parts of the Philippines. These attractions include the Museo de Arqueología Filipina, the Botanical Garden, and the Natural Science Museum.
If you are interested in visiting Rizal Park, be sure to check out its website for information on how to get there and what to expect when you get there. You won’t be disappointed if you decide to visit this hidden gem in the Philippines.
Intramuros is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Philippines and for good reason. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is packed with interesting historical sites and beautiful architecture. If you’re in the Manila area, you need to make time for a visit to Intramuros.
One of the best ways to see Intramuros is on a guided tour. These tours are available from many different locations in Manila and can be booked online or at physical tourist information centers. On a guided tour, you’ll get to see some of the more hidden gems of Intramuros, like the Aztec wall and China Gate. You’ll also learn about the history and culture of the Philippines through this unique tour.
If you’d rather explore Intramuros on your own, there are many self-guided tours available. These tours will take you to different parts of the site, but they aren’t as detailed or informative as a guided tour. However, they’re still a great way to see Intramuros at your own pace.
If you’re planning a trip to Intramuros, be sure to check out our travel guides for more information about visiting this fascinating site.
1. Mindanao is one of the most underrated provinces in the Philippines. It’s full of beautiful beaches, lush forests, and rugged mountains.
2. There are a lot of unique places to visit in Mindanao, including the fascinating historic city of Marawi.
3. The province is also home to some amazing nature reserves, such as the Mt. Apo Wildlife Sanctuary.
4. If you’re looking for a fun and exciting travel experience, consider visiting Mindanao. You won’t regret it!
Tagaytay City Tour
The Tagaytay City Tour is a great way to see some of the hidden gems of the Philippines.
Tagaytay city is located in the north part of the Philippines and is known for its luxury resorts, beautiful scenery, and shopping options. The Tagaytay City Tour gives you a chance to see some of the best parts of this beautiful city.
The tour starts with a drive through Tagaytay’s scenic countryside. You will get a look at some of the lavish resorts that are located there, as well as some of the local communities that live nearby. After passing by some ancient churches, you will reach Tagaytay city. Here, you will have the chance to explore some of the city’s famous shopping destinations, such as The Promenade and Shangri-La Plaza. The tour ends with a stop at a local park for pictures and refreshments.
1. Quezon City is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Philippines. It’s home to many attractions, such as the University of the Philippines and the Cultural Center of the Philippines.
2. Quezon City is also home to some hidden gems that visitors should not miss. These include Malate Manila, a district known for its nightlife, and Caloocan, which is known for its traditional Filipino cuisine.
3. Quezon City is easy to get to from all over the Philippines, making it a great choice for tourists who want to explore different parts of the country.
Panloco Molds in Pasig
If you’re looking for a unique and interesting tourist destination in the Philippines, you need to check out Panloco Molds. This place is known for its unique and amazing molds of all kinds.
Panloco Molds is located in Pasig, which is a suburb of Manila. The attraction is open to the public from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday. Admission costs PHP50 for adults and PHP25 for children, and tickets can be bought at the entrance.
If you’re interested in learning more about Panloco Molds, there are several tours that you can take. These tours cover different aspects of the molds, from the history of the site to how they are made. You can also book your own private tour if you want to see everything on your own timetable.
Panloco Molds is definitely an interesting and unique tourist destination in the Philippines. If you’re looking for some peace and quiet, it’s a great place to go.
Mexico National Museum of Anthropology
Mexico National Museum of Anthropology is a must-see for anyone visiting the Philippines. It has some amazing displays that will fascinate visitors of all ages.
One of the most interesting exhibits at the museum is the Pre‑Hispanic Collection. This collection features artifacts from before the arrival of the Spanish in the Philippines. It includes artifacts from Indian kingdoms in Central and South America, as well as Greece and Rome. The collection is fascinating to see and provides a unique insight into ancient cultures.
Another great feature of Mexico National Museum of Anthropology is its galleries. There are several rooms filled with exhibitions that are free to visit. These galleries include displays on pre-Hispanic art, archaeology, and ethnography. There’s always something new to see at this museum, so it’s worth checking it out if you’re in the vicinity.
Rizal Park La Reserva Zoologica Catalina
There is one must-see spot in the Philippines that tends to fly under most tourists’ radar: Rizal Park La Reserva Zoologica Catalina. This park is home to a staggering array of animals, including a pair of white tigers, an impressive array of birds, and even a few squirrels! It’s also an excellent place to take photos, as the scenery is beautiful and varied. If you’re spending any amount of time in the Philippines, make sure to visit this hidden gem!